Monday, November 10, 2008

Absolute Bitching Brunch Baba!!!!

Another Fabulous Sunday brunch but this time with a Twist..... a queer twist….

On receiving the invitation for a Sunday brunch @ Frescos, I was hesitant at best…. It was graciously extended by one of my close female friends (on whose List of Best Friends I rank a close 15thJ), ironically she never made it to the brunch, blame it on a women’s (read: Beautiful women’s) prerogative to change her mind at the last possible second, reasoning discounted.

After much deliberation I decided on keeping the lunch(eon), in my favor was the unlimited Napa Chardonnay @ Rs. 225, which was simply too good an opportunity to pass up coupled with a scrumptious spread of Pastas, Spaghetti & heaps of Pizzas.

 On reaching there I was greeted by my friends, who by virtue of their lifestyle were dressed immaculately and looked like the beautiful restaurant settings were designed around them to compliment them.

 It was a gamble that paid off well as we spent a lovely 4 hours chatting, gossiping, bitching, reflecting, drinking & feasting, checking out all the Gucci Bags, Jimmy Choo pumps & Diva Jeans. We were so in character that I feel there should have been a separate section for us (people with a sunny disposition).

 Anyways all I can say is that it’s a blast to skip over to the other side from time to time (or at least ponder over the possibility of what can be)…. Get my drift?...... HA Ha ha 

1 comment:

Upkaran said...

Its soooo Quite in Here…… can you hear my Echo… Echo… Echo?