Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mysteries of Women’s attire


Winter is here in & the cold has set in burrrrrr……… & with the wedding & Party circuit in full swing I feel its time to get those warm jackets & cardigans out of mothballs. But I must confess that I am at a total loss when it comes to women’s winter attire …

Recently I went of this fabulous Xmas Pre-party in the open with great crowd & even better alcohol. To my amazement it felt as if all the men were dressed for Siberian winter & the women for tropical summers… everywhere u look Corsets, backless dresses, off-shoulder tops & micro mini skirts. Bone chilling Cold winter and all women in skimpy dresses… by what miracle of heating do u manage to evade the chill?

Is it gallons of Alcohol that r quietly consume when no one is looking?

Is chain smoking back in vogue or just a ruse to keep warm?

Is it the warmth of all those eyes looking at you – men in expectation, women in envy?

Do tell all u Fashion Vistas out there…Just how do u do it?

5 comments:

~nm said...

If you feel hot inside, who needs all those woolies *wink*

Just kidding..I wish I knew :D

Swati said...

hahahah...that was funny ..may be the 3rd one is the right answer :)

Meghna said...

well.i too fail to understand..wht keeps all dese women warm ..coz i myself wear as many wollens as i can n den step out for a party..lol.. :)
guess it's d party spirit..

Amrita said...

i have wondered about this every winter,,,reading this was like someone has penned down my thought...its not just the women i have even seen guys wearing summer wear while out on a date...its probabaly the magic of brandy..some guys of my knowledge have confessed to that...but about the girls...no clue...

Anonymous said...

guess they are all the right answers.. gud insight to us women :)