Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let the Celebrations Continue


Hey All…… Hope you all had a fabulous time bringing in 2009

Its time 4 me 2 come out of Hibernation and continue my Blog Spree……

Where did you party this New Year? This is the question on everyone’s lips these days when I meet people. The expected answer is always a night club or one of the happening pay parties.  But this time around quite a few people surprised me by saying that they were at home with their family.

It’s so refreshing to know that we have started spending time with our loved ones at celebrations. I firmly believe that being caught up with everyday life we tend to forget just how important is it to keep in touch with our loved ones.

Remember Home is not a room with 4 walls; it is wherever the people who love you Live……

Have a great 2009………Cheers!!!...........

1 comment:

Meghna said...

Hey,how ru..gud u finally wrote sumthing..n must say a big thanku for all those beautiful n inspiring comments that u lv on my posts....dey actually make me wanna blog more..feels gud to know..sumone's reading :)
hope to read more stuff frm u..cya..
:)